Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Second Art-Felt Greeting for the Holidays

HI THERE!

I just downloaded some photos of my Christmas decorations to email to a dear friend, so I thought I'd also share them with you, so here they are:

This wreath was made by a former neighbor. I just painted on some glitter glue this year to liven it up.
Fiber optic village. I add my mini ornaments to it, like the black car, the horse-drawn carriage, the wreath, the snowman, and the Santa Claus.
 I change this arrangement several times a year according to the season we're in.
 Our little fiber optic tree with mini ornaments, and other decorations in the area.
 A little fiber optic snowman
 In my kitchen/art studio--blue ornaments because the color scheme is blue and yellow.
 A round place mat made from beads (not by me) and a centerpiece that I made from a gold garland stuffed into a vase and ornaments for AC Moore, on the same table on which I create my art. This table gets used for many things, like dinner for small gatherings, etc.

I wish all of you a very Happy 2013. May you be healthy and prosperous!

Thanks so much for visiting!

Hugs ... Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment