Saturday, January 26, 2013

Who put the zen in zentangle?

Hello fellow (including women, of course) bloggers!

If you want to know more about zentangle, you can find a lot out by going to www.zentangle.com. Anyone can do it and it's relaxing and fun at the same time.

When I first wrote about zentangle art quite a few blogs ago, I showed it to be in a square-ish format, but a zentangle can be in any format you want it to be.

Here are the zentangles that I drew and colored, so far, this year.


I used mostly gel pens to create this zentangle. I think I used a couple of Sharpie markers as well.

For this zentangle, I did some stamping using acrylic paints with a wine cork and marker cap.
I also used gel pens and Sharpie pens. It's kind of different and not the usual kind of zentangle, but it was an experiment that I wanted to try. 



Do you like to do zentangle?

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment