Sunday, March 24, 2013

Where is my muse?

Hi blog viewers--I'm back after not posting for what seems to be a long time.

I've been going through a dry period in which I haven't created much art. Guess I have just had too many other things on my mind and they're interfering with my creative process.

I'm still reading other artists' blogs, watching artists' videos on their blogs and YouTube, and reading art stuff.

One kind of artsy thing that I've been doing is playing around with a program on Windows called Paint. What you create here is saved as a bitmap file (bmp extension after file name). Do you ever play with Paint?

Below are what I've created on Paint. You have to keep scrolling down since I haven't figured out a way to crop the pages so they're smaller ...

 


 





 


 


 































I still haven't figured out how to make the images fill the page. Check out Paint if you have it on your computer. It's kind of fun, to me, and it keeps me creating in some way.

I hope you like my images!

See you later,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment