Friday, September 21, 2012

Art Supplies for Mixed Media Art

I haven't blogged for a while, so I thought I should get to it.

As any other mixed media artist, I have tons of art supplies and different ways of storing them. Below are photos of some of them.

alcohol inks, paper scraps, oil pastels, stamps and stamp pads

stickers, papers, embellishments, mirror and glass pieces, jewelry supplies

acrylic paints and sponges

general photo of the supply areas

art journal, stencils, brayer, and other items

markers, glitter glue, glitter paint, glitter, Sharpies, miscellaneous, papers, etc.

scissors, black, white, and metallic Sharpies, gesso, Elmer's glue, sponge brushes, acrylic paints, colored pencils, and more

paint brushes, Cloth Paper Scissors magazines, and  other art books


Is there no end to it? I think not!

See you later,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment