Friday, October 12, 2012

How to Comment on My Mixed Media Art Blog

I've been writing this blog since August. I'm disappointed and frustrated that I haven't received comments from many people, especially in the past 30 days or so.

I receive emails from my friends commenting on my blog, but they don't understand how to leave a comment on the blog itself. So ... this is how you do it:
  • Go to the comment box below and type in your comment. I want to know what you think--good, bad, or indifferent.
  • Where it says "Comment as," you will see a drop-down list. If you want to leave your name, pick "user name, or whatever it says and I think you will be able to type your name. If you want to leave an anonymous comment, click on "Anonymous."
  • Then click on "Publish," your comment will get published, and (yippee!) I'll happily receive your comment.
I hope these directions are helpful. It would be great to hear from someone directly on my blog.
IF YOU STILL CAN'T COMMENT DIRECTLY ON THIS BLOG, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AT deborahapierro@comcast.net. I really want to hear from you!

About the art on my last blog that I asked help naming, my dear friend emailed me (because she didn't understand how to leave a comment) to call it "Paths to the Goddess." That's a very good title because of the white "paths" on it. I'll consider it, but I'd still like to hear a few more suggestions.

Hope to hear from you!

Deb

          X              X

                   X

         X                 X
            X           X
                X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment