Friday, October 19, 2012

Mixed Media Projects--The Challenge

I haven't posted for several days, so I thought I should get to it again. All I'm going to do in this post is show some of the mixed media art projects that I did for Julie Fei-Fan Balzer (balzerdesigns.com) and Nathalie Kalbach's (nathaliesstudio.com) Second Floor Challenge. In the challenge, they decide what medium(s) to use and then they put out the challenge in their blogs.

You  have to sign up for the challenge (I think there are only a few left to complete the year of challenges that they decided to do) and they will invite you. Then you post the photo of your challenge on the Flickr Second Floor Challenge Group.

Here are the things I've done for the Second Floor Challenge:

I wasn't officially in the group yet, but the challenge was to start with circles and see where it takes you.

 This challenge was to use pencil, so I used colored pencils to start this piece.

This challenge was to use only 5 items.

And this challenge, for October, was to use white card stock as a starting point. I finished it a few days ago.

I'll be back soon. Even though I started out posting every day, I've changed my mind and decided to post about once a week.

If you want to start a blog, Google let's you do it for FREE!

Your friend in artliness,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment